Primary Color is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Primary Color from your systemPrimary Color
. More information about Primary Color can be seen here
. You can see more info related to Primary Color at http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Primary Color. utilPrimaryColor.exe is the Primary Color's primary executable file and it takes about 398.74 KB (408312 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Primary Color. They take 640.77 KB (656152
bytes) on disk.
- PrimaryColorUninstall.exe (242.03 KB)
- utilPrimaryColor.exe (398.74 KB)
This web page is about Primary Color version 2015.05.01.235047
alone. For more Primary Color versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Primary Color is a program by Primary Color. Some users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to erase Primary Color is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Primary Color with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Primary Color or simply click the Search field and type in "Primary Color". If it exists on your system the Primary Color app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Primary Color in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Primary Color, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Primary Color:
- The web site of the application is: http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Primary Color.
8. After uninstalling Primary Color, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Primary Color that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Primary Color with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Primary Color by Primary Color from your PC, nor are we saying that Primary Color by Primary Color is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Primary Color supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-02 00:44:43.810