Primary Color is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Primary Color from your systemPrimary Color
. Go over here
where you can read more on Primary Color. Further information about Primary Color can be found at http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can remove Primary Color by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled utilPrimaryColor.exe and its approximative size is 458.24 KB (469240 bytes).
Primary Color contains of the executables below. They take 1.13 MB (1186456
bytes) on disk.
- PrimaryColorUninstall.exe (242.16 KB)
- utilPrimaryColor.exe (458.24 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.06.11.092846
of Primary Color. Click on the links below for other Primary Color versions:
...click to view all...
Primary Color is a program marketed by Primary Color. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. This is efortful because removing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to erase Primary Color is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Primary Color from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Primary Color or simply click the Search field and type in "Primary Color". If it is installed on your PC the Primary Color application will be found automatically. After you select Primary Color in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Primary Color, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Primary Color:
- The web site of the program is: http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Primary Color.
8. After removing Primary Color, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Primary Color which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Primary Color with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Primary Color by Primary Color from your computer, nor are we saying that Primary Color by Primary Color is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Primary Color supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-06-16 11:54:48.667