You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Primary Color for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Primary Color from your computerPrimary Color
. You can read more on Primary Color or check for application updates here
. More data about the program Primary Color can be seen at http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Primary Color folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Primary Color is C:\Program Files\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Primary Color's primary file takes about 105.74 KB (108280 bytes) and is named PrimaryColor.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Primary Color. They take 1.86 MB (1946912
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PrimaryColorUninstall.exe (242.07 KB)
- updatePrimaryColor.exe (401.24 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- PrimaryColor.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.74 KB)
- PrimaryColor.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.24 KB)
- PrimaryColor.expext.exe (99.24 KB)
- utilPrimaryColor.exe (406.24 KB)
The current page applies to Primary Color version 2015.04.28.144911
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Primary Color:
...click to view all...
Primary Color is a program by the software company Primary Color. Some people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Primary Color is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Primary Color from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Primary Color or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Primary Color". If it is installed on your PC the Primary Color app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Primary Color in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Primary Color, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Primary Color:
- The publisher is: http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Primary Color.
8. After uninstalling Primary Color, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Primary Color that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Primary Color with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Primary Color by Primary Color from your computer, nor are we saying that Primary Color by Primary Color is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Primary Color in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-01 17:54:40.690