Primary Color is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Primary Color from your PCPrimary Color
. Open here
where you can get more info on Primary Color. Click on http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
to get more facts about Primary Color on Primary Color's website. Primary Color is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color directory, subject to the user's option. Primary Color's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe. PrimaryColorUninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 241.59 KB (247384 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Primary Color. They occupy about 241.59 KB (247384
bytes) on disk.
- PrimaryColorUninstall.exe (241.59 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.05.12.122617
of Primary Color. You can find below info on other releases of Primary Color:
...click to view all...
Primary Color is an application offered by Primary Color. Some people want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to erase Primary Color is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Primary Color with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Primary Color or simply click the Search field and type in "Primary Color". The Primary Color application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Primary Color in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Primary Color, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Primary Color:
- The web site of the program is: http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Primary Color.
8. After removing Primary Color, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Primary Color that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Primary Color using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Primary Color by Primary Color from your PC, nor are we saying that Primary Color by Primary Color is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Primary Color in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-12 18:44:35.057