Primary Color is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Primary Color from your systemPrimary Color
. Further information on Primary Color can be found here
. You can get more details on Primary Color at http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
. Usually the Primary Color application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Primary Color by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. PrimaryColor.BrowserAdapter.exe is the Primary Color's primary executable file and it takes circa 106.24 KB (108792 bytes) on disk.
Primary Color is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.31 MB (2422360
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- PrimaryColorUninstall.exe (242.13 KB)
- utilPrimaryColor.exe (456.24 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- PrimaryColor.BrowserAdapter.exe (106.24 KB)
- PrimaryColor.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.74 KB)
- PrimaryColor.expext.exe (112.24 KB)
- PrimaryColor.PurBrowse64.exe (345.24 KB)
The current page applies to Primary Color version 2015.07.03.072915
alone. You can find below a few links to other Primary Color releases:
...click to view all...
Primary Color is a program offered by the software company Primary Color. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Primary Color is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Primary Color with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Primary Color or simply click the Search feature and type in "Primary Color". The Primary Color program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Primary Color in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Primary Color, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Primary Color:
- The publisher is: http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Primary Color.
8. After removing Primary Color, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Primary Color which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Primary Color with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Primary Color by Primary Color from your PC, nor are we saying that Primary Color by Primary Color is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Primary Color in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-07-03 08:39:28.283