This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Primary Color for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Primary Color from your PCPrimary Color
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Primary Color. More details about the application Primary Color can be found at http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
. Primary Color is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can remove Primary Color by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Primary Color's primary file takes about 105.74 KB (108280 bytes) and is named PrimaryColor.BrowserAdapter.exe.
Primary Color is composed of the following executables which take 2.65 MB (2773648
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- PrimaryColorUninstall.exe (242.19 KB)
- utilPrimaryColor.exe (634.74 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- PrimaryColor.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.74 KB)
- PrimaryColor.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.24 KB)
- PrimaryColor.expext.exe (99.24 KB)
- PrimaryColor.PurBrowse64.exe (345.24 KB)
This data is about Primary Color version 2015.05.26.232437
only. Click on the links below for other Primary Color versions:
...click to view all...
Primary Color is a program released by Primary Color. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to uninstall Primary Color is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Primary Color using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Primary Color or simply click the Search feature and type in "Primary Color". If it is installed on your PC the Primary Color app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Primary Color in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Primary Color, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Primary Color:
- The web site of the program is: http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Primary Color.
8. After uninstalling Primary Color, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Primary Color that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Primary Color with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Primary Color by Primary Color from your PC, nor are we saying that Primary Color by Primary Color is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Primary Color in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-27 18:54:03.343