This page is about Primary Color for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Primary Color from your PCPrimary Color
. Open here
for more details on Primary Color. More details about the program Primary Color can be found at http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
. Primary Color is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Primary Color folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can uninstall Primary Color by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. utilPrimaryColor.exe is the Primary Color's main executable file and it occupies approximately 636.41 KB (651688 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Primary Color. They take about 1.75 MB (1839440
bytes) on disk.
- utilPrimaryColor.exe (636.41 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.11.21.000146
of Primary Color. You can find here a few links to other Primary Color versions:
...click to view all...
Primary Color is an application marketed by Primary Color. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Primary Color is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Primary Color using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Primary Color or simply click the Search feature and type in "Primary Color". The Primary Color app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Primary Color in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Primary Color, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Primary Color:
- The software company is: http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Primary Color.
8. After removing Primary Color, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Primary Color which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Primary Color using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Primary Color by Primary Color from your PC, nor are we saying that Primary Color by Primary Color is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Primary Color supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-04-18 11:43:28.830