You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Primary Color for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Primary Color from your PCPrimary Color
. Take a look here
for more details on Primary Color. Detailed information about Primary Color can be seen at http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
. The program is often placed in the C:\Programme\Primary Color folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Programme\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Primary Color. The program's main executable file is titled utilPrimaryColor.exe and its approximative size is 637.41 KB (652712 bytes).
Primary Color installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 880.36 KB (901488
bytes) on disk.
- PrimaryColorUninstall.exe (242.95 KB)
- utilPrimaryColor.exe (637.41 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.12.28.111246
of Primary Color. You can find below info on other application versions of Primary Color:
...click to view all...
Primary Color is an application released by Primary Color. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Primary Color is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Primary Color from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Primary Color or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Primary Color". The Primary Color program will be found very quickly. After you click Primary Color in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Primary Color, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Primary Color:
- The software company is: http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Programme\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Primary Color.
8. After removing Primary Color, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Primary Color that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Primary Color using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Primary Color by Primary Color from your computer, nor are we saying that Primary Color by Primary Color is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Primary Color in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-12-30 13:22:56.993