Primary Color is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Primary Color from your systemPrimary Color
. You can find out more on Primary Color or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to Primary Color at http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Primary Color by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Primary Color's main file takes about 639.91 KB (655272 bytes) and its name is utilPrimaryColor.exe.
Primary Color installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.49 MB (1559312
bytes) on disk.
- PrimaryColorUninstall.exe (242.94 KB)
- utilPrimaryColor.exe (639.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2016.02.27.201629
of Primary Color. You can find below info on other releases of Primary Color:
...click to view all...
Primary Color is an application offered by the software company Primary Color. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to erase Primary Color is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Primary Color from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Primary Color or simply click the Search feature and type in "Primary Color". If it exists on your system the Primary Color program will be found very quickly. After you select Primary Color in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Primary Color, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Primary Color:
- The web site of the application is: http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Primary Color.
8. After uninstalling Primary Color, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Primary Color which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Primary Color using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Primary Color by Primary Color from your computer, nor are we saying that Primary Color by Primary Color is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Primary Color in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-28 04:19:38.000