Primary Color is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Primary Color from your systemPrimary Color
. Open here
where you can get more info on Primary Color. You can read more about about Primary Color at http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
. Primary Color is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color directory, depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Primary Color is C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is called PrimaryColor.expext.exe and it has a size of 112.74 KB (115448 bytes).
Primary Color is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.23 MB (1286536
bytes) on disk:
- PrimaryColorUninstall.exe (242.16 KB)
- utilPrimaryColor.exe (450.74 KB)
- PrimaryColor.expext.exe (112.74 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.10.15.071842
of Primary Color. For more Primary Color versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Primary Color is a program released by the software company Primary Color. Some people want to remove this application. This can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Primary Color is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Primary Color from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Primary Color or simply activate the Search field and type in "Primary Color". The Primary Color application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Primary Color in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Primary Color, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Primary Color:
- The web site of the application is: http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Primary Color.
8. After removing Primary Color, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Primary Color which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Primary Color using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Primary Color by Primary Color from your PC, we are not saying that Primary Color by Primary Color is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Primary Color supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-10-15 09:10:10.933