This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Primary Color for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Primary Color from your PCPrimary Color
. More data about Primary Color can be found here
. Further information about Primary Color can be seen at http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Primary Color folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Primary Color. The application's main executable file occupies 105.74 KB (108280 bytes) on disk and is labeled PrimaryColor.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The executable files below are part of Primary Color. They take about 2.61 MB (2731680
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PrimaryColorUninstall.exe (243.20 KB)
- utilPrimaryColor.exe (634.74 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- PrimaryColor.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.74 KB)
- PrimaryColor.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.24 KB)
- PrimaryColor.expext.exe (112.74 KB)
- PrimaryColor.PurBrowse.exe (289.74 KB)
The current web page applies to Primary Color version 2015.11.14.185948
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Primary Color:
...click to view all...
Primary Color is an application by Primary Color. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Primary Color is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Primary Color from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Primary Color or simply click the Search feature and type in "Primary Color". If it exists on your system the Primary Color application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Primary Color in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Primary Color, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Primary Color:
- The software company is: http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Primary Color.
8. After uninstalling Primary Color, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Primary Color which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Primary Color with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Primary Color by Primary Color from your PC, we are not saying that Primary Color by Primary Color is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Primary Color supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-15 01:28:59.733