Primary Color is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Primary Color from your PCPrimary Color
. More information about Primary Color can be read here
. More details about Primary Color can be found at http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can remove Primary Color by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled utilPrimaryColor.exe and occupies 445.24 KB (455928 bytes).
The executables below are part of Primary Color. They take an average of 1.62 MB (1695888
bytes) on disk.
- PrimaryColorUninstall.exe (242.16 KB)
- utilPrimaryColor.exe (445.24 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.09.25.143658
of Primary Color. You can find below info on other versions of Primary Color:
...click to view all...
Primary Color is an application marketed by Primary Color. Frequently, people want to erase this program. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Primary Color is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Primary Color from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Primary Color or simply activate the Search field and type in "Primary Color". The Primary Color program will be found very quickly. When you click Primary Color in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Primary Color, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Primary Color:
- The web site of the application is: http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Primary Color.
8. After removing Primary Color, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Primary Color that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Primary Color using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Primary Color by Primary Color from your computer, we are not saying that Primary Color by Primary Color is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Primary Color in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-10-05 19:29:27.627