This page is about Primary Color for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Primary Color from your PCPrimary Color
. Additional info about Primary Color can be read here
. More details about the software Primary Color can be found at http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. Primary Color's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe. utilPrimaryColor.exe is the Primary Color's main executable file and it occupies about 645.91 KB (661416 bytes) on disk.
Primary Color contains of the executables below. They occupy 888.83 KB (910160
bytes) on disk.
- PrimaryColorUninstall.exe (242.91 KB)
- utilPrimaryColor.exe (645.91 KB)
The current web page applies to Primary Color version 2016.02.27.131632
only. You can find below info on other versions of Primary Color:
...click to view all...
Primary Color is an application marketed by the software company Primary Color. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Primary Color is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Primary Color with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Primary Color or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Primary Color". If it is installed on your PC the Primary Color application will be found automatically. After you click Primary Color in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Primary Color, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Primary Color:
- The web site of the program is: http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Primary Color.
8. After removing Primary Color, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Primary Color which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Primary Color with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Primary Color by Primary Color from your computer, nor are we saying that Primary Color by Primary Color is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Primary Color in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-27 18:24:27.100