Primary Color is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Primary Color from your PCPrimary Color
. Open here
where you can find out more on Primary Color. Click on http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
to get more facts about Primary Color on Primary Color's website. Primary Color is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Primary Color is C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe. PrimaryColorUninstall.exe is the Primary Color's main executable file and it occupies circa 242.16 KB (247976 bytes) on disk.
Primary Color installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 242.16 KB (247976
bytes) on disk.
- PrimaryColorUninstall.exe (242.16 KB)
This page is about Primary Color version 2015.08.29.120552
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Primary Color:
...click to view all...
Primary Color is a program marketed by Primary Color. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to uninstall Primary Color is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Primary Color using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Primary Color or simply click the Search field and type in "Primary Color". If it exists on your system the Primary Color app will be found very quickly. After you select Primary Color in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Primary Color, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Primary Color:
- The software company is: http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Primary Color.
8. After uninstalling Primary Color, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Primary Color that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Primary Color with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Primary Color by Primary Color from your PC, we are not saying that Primary Color by Primary Color is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Primary Color in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-08-30 13:14:45.640