This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Primary Color for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Primary Color from your systemPrimary Color
. Open here
where you can find out more on Primary Color. You can see more info on Primary Color at http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
. Usually the Primary Color application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Primary Color. Primary Color's primary file takes around 242.14 KB (247952 bytes) and is named PrimaryColorUninstall.exe.
The executables below are part of Primary Color. They occupy about 242.14 KB (247952
bytes) on disk.
- PrimaryColorUninstall.exe (242.14 KB)
This info is about Primary Color version 2015.05.17.042409
alone. Click on the links below for other Primary Color versions:
...click to view all...
Primary Color is an application released by the software company Primary Color. Some users want to remove it. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Primary Color is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Primary Color using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Primary Color or simply activate the Search field and type in "Primary Color". The Primary Color app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Primary Color in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Primary Color, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Primary Color:
- The publisher is: http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Primary Color.
8. After uninstalling Primary Color, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Primary Color which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Primary Color with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Primary Color by Primary Color from your computer, we are not saying that Primary Color by Primary Color is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Primary Color supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-17 09:14:49.040