This page contains detailed information on how to remove Primary Color for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Primary Color from your computerPrimary Color
. You can read more on Primary Color or check for application updates here
. Please open http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
if you want to read more on Primary Color on Primary Color's website. Primary Color is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Primary Color folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. Primary Color's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is named PrimaryColor.BrowserAdapter.exe and it has a size of 105.74 KB (108280 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Primary Color. They take 2.24 MB (2347592
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PrimaryColorUninstall.exe (242.12 KB)
- utilPrimaryColor.exe (447.74 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- PrimaryColor.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.74 KB)
- PrimaryColor.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.24 KB)
- PrimaryColor.expext.exe (112.74 KB)
- PrimaryColor.PurBrowse.exe (289.74 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.10.01.181610
of Primary Color. You can find below a few links to other Primary Color releases:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and registry data can not be removed when you remove Primary Color from your computer.Folders left behind when you uninstall Primary Color:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Primary Color
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Primary Color\bin\01f2.dll
- C:\Program Files\Primary Color\bin\01f264.dll
- C:\Program Files\Primary Color\bin\01f2ee6abc.dll
- C:\Program Files\Primary Color\bin\01f2ee6abc64.dll
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Primary Color
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Primary Color
Primary Color is an application by the software company Primary Color. Some users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to erase Primary Color is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Primary Color from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Primary Color or simply click the Search feature and type in "Primary Color". The Primary Color program will be found very quickly. After you click Primary Color in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Primary Color, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Primary Color:
- The publisher is: http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Primary Color.
8. After uninstalling Primary Color, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Primary Color that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Primary Color with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Primary Color by Primary Color from your PC, nor are we saying that Primary Color by Primary Color is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Primary Color in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-10-05 22:25:03.563