Primary Color is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Primary Color from your PCPrimary Color
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Primary Color. You can see more info on Primary Color at http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Primary Color folder (same installation drive as Windows). Primary Color's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe. utilPrimaryColor.exe is the Primary Color's main executable file and it occupies close to 445.24 KB (455928 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Primary Color. They occupy about 687.41 KB (703904
bytes) on disk.
- PrimaryColorUninstall.exe (242.16 KB)
- utilPrimaryColor.exe (445.24 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.06.13.112849
of Primary Color. For more Primary Color versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Primary Color is an application offered by Primary Color. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Primary Color is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Primary Color from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Primary Color or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Primary Color". If it exists on your system the Primary Color application will be found very quickly. When you select Primary Color in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Primary Color, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Primary Color:
- The web site of the application is: http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Primary Color.
8. After removing Primary Color, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Primary Color which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Primary Color with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Primary Color by Primary Color from your PC, we are not saying that Primary Color by Primary Color is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Primary Color in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-06-13 14:56:35.357