Primary Color is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Primary Color from your computerPrimary Color
. You can find out more on Primary Color or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Primary Color can be seen at http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
. Usually the Primary Color program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Primary Color is C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled utilPrimaryColor.exe and occupies 632.41 KB (647592 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Primary Color. They occupy 875.33 KB (896336
bytes) on disk.
- PrimaryColorUninstall.exe (242.91 KB)
- utilPrimaryColor.exe (632.41 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2016.02.01.171452
of Primary Color. You can find below a few links to other Primary Color releases:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Primary Color from your computer:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Primary Color's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Primary Color
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color\bin\6f63.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color\bin\6f63500930.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color\bin\6f6350093064.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color\bin\6f6364.dll
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Primary Color
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Primary Color
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Primary Color
Primary Color is an application by Primary Color. Some users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Primary Color is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Primary Color from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Primary Color or simply click the Search feature and type in "Primary Color". If it exists on your system the Primary Color program will be found very quickly. After you click Primary Color in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Primary Color, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Primary Color:
- The software company is: http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Primary Color.
8. After uninstalling Primary Color, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Primary Color that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Primary Color using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Primary Color by Primary Color from your computer, nor are we saying that Primary Color by Primary Color is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Primary Color in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-01 19:08:52.937