You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Primary Color for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Primary Color from your computerPrimary Color
. More data about Primary Color can be read here
. More info about the app Primary Color can be seen at http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Primary Color. PrimaryColor.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 105.41 KB (107944 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Primary Color. They occupy an average of 2.65 MB (2779024
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PrimaryColorUninstall.exe (242.91 KB)
- utilPrimaryColor.exe (630.91 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- PrimaryColor.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.41 KB)
- PrimaryColor.BrowserAdapter64.exe (122.91 KB)
- PrimaryColor.expext.exe (112.41 KB)
- PrimaryColor.PurBrowse64.exe (344.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2016.02.25.191627
of Primary Color. You can find below info on other versions of Primary Color:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Primary Color you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were found:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Primary Color:
- C:\Program Files\Primary Color
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Primary Color
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Primary Color\bin\updatePrimaryColor
- C:\Program Files\Primary Color\PrimaryColor
- C:\Program Files\Primary Color\temp.zip
- C:\PROGRAM FILES\PRIMARY COLOR\tlg
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Update Primary Color\ImagePath
Primary Color is a program offered by Primary Color. Some users choose to uninstall this application. This is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Primary Color is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Primary Color from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Primary Color or simply click the Search field and type in "Primary Color". If it is installed on your PC the Primary Color application will be found very quickly. After you select Primary Color in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Primary Color, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Primary Color:
- The web site of the program is: http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Primary Color.
8. After uninstalling Primary Color, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Primary Color that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Primary Color with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Primary Color by Primary Color from your computer, we are not saying that Primary Color by Primary Color is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Primary Color in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-28 10:40:23.373