This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Primary Color for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Primary Color from your PCPrimary Color
. Go over here
for more details on Primary Color. More information about the program Primary Color can be seen at http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
. Primary Color is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. Primary Color's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe. Primary Color's primary file takes around 105.41 KB (107944 bytes) and is named PrimaryColor.BrowserAdapter.exe.
Primary Color installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.65 MB (2780056
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PrimaryColorUninstall.exe (242.91 KB)
- utilPrimaryColor.exe (631.41 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- PrimaryColor.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.41 KB)
- PrimaryColor.BrowserAdapter64.exe (122.91 KB)
- PrimaryColor.expext.exe (112.41 KB)
- PrimaryColor.PurBrowse64.exe (344.91 KB)
This info is about Primary Color version 2015.12.07.101203
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Primary Color:
...click to view all...
Primary Color is a program offered by the software company Primary Color. Some users want to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Primary Color is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Primary Color from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Primary Color or simply activate the Search field and type in "Primary Color". The Primary Color application will be found automatically. After you click Primary Color in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Primary Color, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Primary Color:
- The web site of the program is: http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Primary Color.
8. After uninstalling Primary Color, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Primary Color which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Primary Color with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Primary Color by Primary Color from your PC, we are not saying that Primary Color by Primary Color is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Primary Color supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-12-07 15:25:47.177