This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Primary Color for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Primary Color from your PCPrimary Color
. Check out here
for more info on Primary Color. More details about the program Primary Color can be found at http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
. Primary Color is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color folder, depending on the user's decision. Primary Color's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe. utilPrimaryColor.exe is the Primary Color's main executable file and it takes about 394.24 KB (403704 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Primary Color. They take 636.29 KB (651560
bytes) on disk.
- PrimaryColorUninstall.exe (242.05 KB)
- utilPrimaryColor.exe (394.24 KB)
The current web page applies to Primary Color version 2015.05.01.185047
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Primary Color:
...click to view all...
Primary Color is a program by Primary Color. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Primary Color is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Primary Color from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Primary Color or simply activate the Search field and type in "Primary Color". If it is installed on your PC the Primary Color app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Primary Color in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Primary Color, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Primary Color:
- The software company is: http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Primary Color.
8. After removing Primary Color, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Primary Color which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Primary Color with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Primary Color by Primary Color from your computer, we are not saying that Primary Color by Primary Color is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Primary Color supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-01 23:46:57.550