This page contains thorough information on how to remove Primary Color for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Primary Color from your computerPrimary Color
. More data about Primary Color can be seen here
. You can get more details on Primary Color at http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
. Primary Color is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color folder, subject to the user's choice. Primary Color's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 105.74 KB (108280 bytes) on disk and is labeled PrimaryColor.BrowserAdapter.exe.
Primary Color contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.07 MB (1120032
bytes) on disk.
- PrimaryColorUninstall.exe (242.05 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- PrimaryColor.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.74 KB)
- PrimaryColor.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.24 KB)
- PrimaryColor.expext.exe (99.24 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.04.27.234905
of Primary Color. You can find below info on other versions of Primary Color:
...click to view all...
Primary Color is an application marketed by Primary Color. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. The best EASY manner to remove Primary Color is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Primary Color with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Primary Color or simply click the Search feature and type in "Primary Color". The Primary Color program will be found very quickly. When you click Primary Color in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Primary Color, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Primary Color:
- The web site of the program is: http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Primary Color.
8. After uninstalling Primary Color, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Primary Color that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Primary Color with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Primary Color by Primary Color from your computer, nor are we saying that Primary Color by Primary Color is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Primary Color in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-09 15:58:31.713