Primary Color is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Primary Color from your systemPrimary Color
. You can read more on Primary Color or check for application updates here
. Further information about Primary Color can be found at http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Primary Color. PrimaryColorUninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 243.20 KB (249032 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Primary Color. They take about 766.70 KB (785096
bytes) on disk.
- PrimaryColorUninstall.exe (243.20 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
This info is about Primary Color version 2015.11.09.195848
alone. You can find here a few links to other Primary Color releases:
...click to view all...
Primary Color is an application marketed by Primary Color. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to uninstall Primary Color is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Primary Color with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Primary Color or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Primary Color". If it exists on your system the Primary Color application will be found very quickly. After you click Primary Color in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Primary Color, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Primary Color:
- The publisher is: http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Primary Color.
8. After removing Primary Color, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Primary Color which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Primary Color with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Primary Color by Primary Color from your computer, nor are we saying that Primary Color by Primary Color is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Primary Color supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 18:08:03.700