You can find below details on how to uninstall Primary Color for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Primary Color from your computerPrimary Color
. Open here
where you can get more info on Primary Color. You can see more info related to Primary Color at http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
. Primary Color is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Primary Color folder, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Primary Color. PrimaryColorUninstall.exe is the Primary Color's primary executable file and it takes about 242.90 KB (248728 bytes) on disk.
Primary Color contains of the executables below. They occupy 242.90 KB (248728
bytes) on disk.
- PrimaryColorUninstall.exe (242.90 KB)
The current page applies to Primary Color version 2016.02.26.021623
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Primary Color:
...click to view all...
Primary Color is an application released by Primary Color. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Primary Color is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Primary Color from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Primary Color or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Primary Color". If it is installed on your PC the Primary Color app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Primary Color in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Primary Color, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Primary Color:
- The web site of the program is: http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Primary Color.
8. After uninstalling Primary Color, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Primary Color that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Primary Color using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Primary Color by Primary Color from your computer, nor are we saying that Primary Color by Primary Color is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Primary Color supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-28 13:57:00.923