This web page is about Primary Color for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Primary Color from your systemPrimary Color
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Primary Color. Click on http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
to get more data about Primary Color on Primary Color's website. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Primary Color folder (same installation drive as Windows). Primary Color's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe. 7za.exe is the Primary Color's main executable file and it occupies about 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Primary Color. They occupy an average of 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about Primary Color version 2016.01.23.191404
alone. For other Primary Color versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Primary Color is an application by the software company Primary Color. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Primary Color is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Primary Color with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Primary Color or simply activate the Search field and type in "Primary Color". If it exists on your system the Primary Color app will be found very quickly. After you click Primary Color in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Primary Color, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Primary Color:
- The web site of the application is: http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Primary Color.
8. After uninstalling Primary Color, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Primary Color that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Primary Color with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Primary Color by Primary Color from your computer, we are not saying that Primary Color by Primary Color is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Primary Color in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-17 00:42:52.017