Primary Color is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Primary Color from your computerPrimary Color
. You can find out more on Primary Color or check for application updates here
. Please open http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
if you want to read more on Primary Color on Primary Color's web page. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Primary Color is C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called PrimaryColorUninstall.exe and occupies 242.17 KB (247984 bytes).
Primary Color contains of the executables below. They take 242.17 KB (247984
bytes) on disk.
- PrimaryColorUninstall.exe (242.17 KB)
The current page applies to Primary Color version 2015.06.02.202459
alone. For more Primary Color versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Primary Color is an application offered by the software company Primary Color. Some people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Primary Color is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Primary Color from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Primary Color or simply click the Search feature and type in "Primary Color". The Primary Color program will be found very quickly. When you select Primary Color in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Primary Color, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Primary Color:
- The web site of the application is: http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Primary Color.
8. After uninstalling Primary Color, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Primary Color that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Primary Color with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Primary Color by Primary Color from your computer, nor are we saying that Primary Color by Primary Color is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Primary Color supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-06-02 22:26:57.293