You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Primary Color for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Primary Color from your PCPrimary Color
. More info about Primary Color can be found here
. More data about the app Primary Color can be seen at http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Primary Color folder (same installation drive as Windows). Primary Color's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe. PrimaryColor.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 105.74 KB (108280 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Primary Color. They occupy an average of 2.24 MB (2346608
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PrimaryColorUninstall.exe (242.16 KB)
- utilPrimaryColor.exe (447.24 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- PrimaryColor.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.74 KB)
- PrimaryColor.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.24 KB)
- PrimaryColor.expext.exe (112.74 KB)
- PrimaryColor.PurBrowse.exe (289.74 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.09.16.123659
of Primary Color. Click on the links below for other Primary Color versions:
...click to view all...
Primary Color is an application by the software company Primary Color. Some people decide to erase this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY approach to erase Primary Color is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Primary Color using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Primary Color or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Primary Color". The Primary Color app will be found automatically. After you select Primary Color in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Primary Color, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Primary Color:
- The software company is: http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Primary Color.
8. After uninstalling Primary Color, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Primary Color that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Primary Color with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Primary Color by Primary Color from your PC, nor are we saying that Primary Color by Primary Color is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Primary Color supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-09-16 16:26:00.910