You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Primary Color for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Primary Color from your computerPrimary Color
. Go over here
for more details on Primary Color. Please open http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
if you want to read more on Primary Color on Primary Color's page. Primary Color is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Primary Color folder, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Primary Color is C:\Program Files\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named PrimaryColor.BrowserAdapter.exe and occupies 105.41 KB (107944 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with Primary Color. They occupy about 2.61 MB (2732424
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PrimaryColorUninstall.exe (242.90 KB)
- utilPrimaryColor.exe (635.91 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- PrimaryColor.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.41 KB)
- PrimaryColor.BrowserAdapter64.exe (122.91 KB)
- PrimaryColor.expext.exe (112.41 KB)
- PrimaryColor.PurBrowse.exe (289.41 KB)
The current page applies to Primary Color version 2016.02.21.031541
only. You can find below info on other releases of Primary Color:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and registry data will not be removed when you want to remove Primary Color from your computer.Folders left behind when you uninstall Primary Color:
- C:\Program Files\Primary Color
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\Primary Color\bin\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files\Primary Color\bin\BrowserAdapter.7z
- C:\Program Files\Primary Color\bin\effe.dll
- C:\Program Files\Primary Color\bin\effe64.dll
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Primary Color
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Primary Color\DisplayIcon
Primary Color is a program offered by Primary Color. Some users want to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Primary Color is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Primary Color using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Primary Color or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Primary Color". If it exists on your system the Primary Color application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Primary Color in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Primary Color, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Primary Color:
- The software company is: http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Primary Color.
8. After uninstalling Primary Color, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Primary Color that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Primary Color with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Primary Color by Primary Color from your PC, we are not saying that Primary Color by Primary Color is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Primary Color in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-21 04:14:21.053