Primary Color is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Primary Color from your PCPrimary Color
. Further information on Primary Color can be seen here
. You can get more details on Primary Color at http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
. Usually the Primary Color application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Primary Color by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named utilPrimaryColor.exe and it has a size of 457.24 KB (468216 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Primary Color. They occupy 699.40 KB (716184
bytes) on disk.
- PrimaryColorUninstall.exe (242.16 KB)
- utilPrimaryColor.exe (457.24 KB)
This data is about Primary Color version 2015.07.10.112959
only. You can find below a few links to other Primary Color releases:
...click to view all...
Primary Color is an application marketed by Primary Color. Some people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to remove Primary Color is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Primary Color with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Primary Color or simply activate the Search field and type in "Primary Color". The Primary Color app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Primary Color in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Primary Color, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Primary Color:
- The web site of the program is: http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Primary Color.
8. After removing Primary Color, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Primary Color which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Primary Color with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Primary Color by Primary Color from your PC, we are not saying that Primary Color by Primary Color is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Primary Color supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-07-10 12:15:07.563