This web page is about Primary Color for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Primary Color from your systemPrimary Color
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Primary Color. Please open http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
if you want to read more on Primary Color on Primary Color's website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Primary Color folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Primary Color is C:\Program Files\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe. Primary Color's main file takes about 105.74 KB (108280 bytes) and is named PrimaryColor.BrowserAdapter.exe.
Primary Color is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.60 MB (2722440
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- PrimaryColorUninstall.exe (243.18 KB)
- utilPrimaryColor.exe (630.24 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- PrimaryColor.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.74 KB)
- PrimaryColor.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.24 KB)
- PrimaryColor.expext.exe (112.74 KB)
- PrimaryColor.PurBrowse.exe (289.74 KB)
The current page applies to Primary Color version 2015.11.11.135941
alone. Click on the links below for other Primary Color versions:
...click to view all...
Primary Color is a program marketed by Primary Color. Some people choose to uninstall this application. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Primary Color is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Primary Color using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Primary Color or simply activate the Search field and type in "Primary Color". The Primary Color program will be found very quickly. When you select Primary Color in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Primary Color, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Primary Color:
- The publisher is: http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Primary Color.
8. After uninstalling Primary Color, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Primary Color which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Primary Color with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Primary Color by Primary Color from your computer, nor are we saying that Primary Color by Primary Color is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Primary Color in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-11 15:54:55.030