Primary Color is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Primary Color from your systemPrimary Color
. More info about Primary Color can be found here
. More information about the software Primary Color can be seen at http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
. Usually the Primary Color application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color folder, depending on the user's option during install. Primary Color's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe. Primary Color's main file takes about 106.24 KB (108792 bytes) and is called PrimaryColor.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The executable files below are part of Primary Color. They take about 1.97 MB (2068824
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PrimaryColorUninstall.exe (242.13 KB)
- utilPrimaryColor.exe (456.24 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- PrimaryColor.BrowserAdapter.exe (106.24 KB)
- PrimaryColor.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.74 KB)
- PrimaryColor.expext.exe (112.24 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.06.18.112903
of Primary Color. You can find below info on other releases of Primary Color:
...click to view all...
Primary Color is an application released by Primary Color. Sometimes, people try to erase it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Primary Color is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Primary Color from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Primary Color or simply click the Search field and type in "Primary Color". If it exists on your system the Primary Color application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Primary Color in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Primary Color, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Primary Color:
- The publisher is: http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Primary Color.
8. After removing Primary Color, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Primary Color that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Primary Color using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Primary Color by Primary Color from your computer, we are not saying that Primary Color by Primary Color is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Primary Color in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-07-03 09:19:19.843