This web page is about Primary Color for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Primary Color from your PCPrimary Color
. Further information on Primary Color can be seen here
. You can see more info on Primary Color at http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
. Usually the Primary Color application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Primary Color. The program's main executable file is titled 7za.exe and it has a size of 523.50 KB (536064 bytes).
Primary Color installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
This info is about Primary Color version 2015.10.11.231604
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Primary Color:
...click to view all...
Primary Color is an application marketed by the software company Primary Color. Some people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Primary Color is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Primary Color with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Primary Color or simply click the Search field and type in "Primary Color". The Primary Color app will be found very quickly. When you select Primary Color in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Primary Color, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Primary Color:
- The software company is: http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Primary Color.
8. After uninstalling Primary Color, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Primary Color which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Primary Color using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Primary Color by Primary Color from your computer, we are not saying that Primary Color by Primary Color is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Primary Color supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-14 00:11:40.620