Primary Color is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Primary Color from your systemPrimary Color
. You can find out more on Primary Color or check for application updates here
. More details about the software Primary Color can be found at http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. Primary Color's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled utilPrimaryColor.exe and its approximative size is 459.74 KB (470776 bytes).
Primary Color is composed of the following executables which take 701.89 KB (718736
bytes) on disk:
- PrimaryColorUninstall.exe (242.15 KB)
- utilPrimaryColor.exe (459.74 KB)
This web page is about Primary Color version 2015.06.20.132900
only. You can find below a few links to other Primary Color versions:
...click to view all...
Primary Color is an application by Primary Color. Some computer users want to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Primary Color is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Primary Color from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Primary Color or simply activate the Search field and type in "Primary Color". If it is installed on your PC the Primary Color app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Primary Color in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Primary Color, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Primary Color:
- The software company is: http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Primary Color.
8. After uninstalling Primary Color, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Primary Color that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Primary Color using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Primary Color by Primary Color from your PC, nor are we saying that Primary Color by Primary Color is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Primary Color supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-06-20 14:35:04.720