This page contains complete information on how to remove Primary Color for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Primary Color from your PCPrimary Color
. Open here
for more details on Primary Color. More information about the application Primary Color can be seen at http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
. Primary Color is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color directory, depending on the user's option. Primary Color's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 241.59 KB (247384 bytes) on disk and is labeled PrimaryColorUninstall.exe.
Primary Color contains of the executables below. They occupy 241.59 KB (247384
bytes) on disk.
- PrimaryColorUninstall.exe (241.59 KB)
The current page applies to Primary Color version 2015.06.02.122737
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Primary Color:
...click to view all...
Primary Color is a program marketed by the software company Primary Color. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Primary Color is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Primary Color from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Primary Color or simply click the Search field and type in "Primary Color". If it exists on your system the Primary Color program will be found automatically. When you select Primary Color in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Primary Color, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Primary Color:
- The web site of the application is: http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Primary Color.
8. After removing Primary Color, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Primary Color that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Primary Color with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Primary Color by Primary Color from your PC, nor are we saying that Primary Color by Primary Color is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Primary Color in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-06-03 01:31:17.090