This page contains complete information on how to remove Primary Color for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Primary Color from your computerPrimary Color
. Take a look here
for more details on Primary Color. More details about the application Primary Color can be found at http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Primary Color by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled PrimaryColor.BrowserAdapter.exe and it has a size of 105.74 KB (108280 bytes).
Primary Color installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.04 MB (2133944
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PrimaryColorUninstall.exe (242.22 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- PrimaryColor.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.74 KB)
- PrimaryColor.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.24 KB)
- PrimaryColor.expext.exe (112.24 KB)
- PrimaryColor.PurBrowse64.exe (345.24 KB)
- utilPrimaryColor.exe (631.74 KB)
This data is about Primary Color version 2015.07.31.092228
only. For more Primary Color versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Primary Color is an application released by Primary Color. Some computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Primary Color is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Primary Color from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Primary Color or simply activate the Search field and type in "Primary Color". If it exists on your system the Primary Color program will be found very quickly. After you click Primary Color in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Primary Color, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Primary Color:
- The web site of the application is: http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Primary Color.
8. After removing Primary Color, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Primary Color that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Primary Color with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Primary Color by Primary Color from your computer, nor are we saying that Primary Color by Primary Color is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Primary Color supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-07-31 12:28:26.680