You can find below details on how to remove Primary Color for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Primary Color from your PCPrimary Color
. You can read more on Primary Color or check for application updates here
. More info about the app Primary Color can be seen at http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
. Usually the Primary Color application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Primary Color is C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe. Primary Color's primary file takes about 105.41 KB (107944 bytes) and is called PrimaryColor.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Primary Color. They occupy 2.67 MB (2798464
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PrimaryColorUninstall.exe (242.89 KB)
- utilPrimaryColor.exe (640.41 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- PrimaryColor.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.41 KB)
- PrimaryColor.BrowserAdapter64.exe (122.91 KB)
- PrimaryColor.expext.exe (112.41 KB)
- PrimaryColor.PurBrowse64.exe (344.91 KB)
The current web page applies to Primary Color version 2016.01.20.061357
only. Click on the links below for other Primary Color versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Primary Color we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Primary Color:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Primary Color's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color\bin\5d70.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color\bin\5d7064.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color\bin\5d70965d80.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color\bin\5d70965d8064.dll
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Primary Color
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Primary Color
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Primary Color
Primary Color is an application by Primary Color. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Primary Color is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Primary Color from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Primary Color or simply click the Search field and type in "Primary Color". If it is installed on your PC the Primary Color app will be found very quickly. After you select Primary Color in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Primary Color, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Primary Color:
- The web site of the program is: http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Primary Color.
8. After uninstalling Primary Color, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Primary Color that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Primary Color with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Primary Color by Primary Color from your computer, we are not saying that Primary Color by Primary Color is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Primary Color in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-01-22 09:34:08.717