This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Primary Color for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Primary Color from your PCPrimary Color
. Further information on Primary Color can be seen here
. More information about Primary Color can be seen at http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can remove Primary Color by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. utilPrimaryColor.exe is the Primary Color's primary executable file and it takes around 649.24 KB (664824 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Primary Color. They take 891.39 KB (912784
bytes) on disk.
- PrimaryColorUninstall.exe (242.15 KB)
- utilPrimaryColor.exe (649.24 KB)
This data is about Primary Color version 2015.05.20.072405
only. You can find below info on other versions of Primary Color:
...click to view all...
Primary Color is a program offered by the software company Primary Color. Some people choose to erase this program. This can be difficult because removing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to erase Primary Color is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Primary Color with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Primary Color or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Primary Color". If it exists on your system the Primary Color app will be found automatically. After you select Primary Color in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Primary Color, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Primary Color:
- The software company is: http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Primary Color.
8. After uninstalling Primary Color, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Primary Color which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Primary Color with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Primary Color by Primary Color from your PC, nor are we saying that Primary Color by Primary Color is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Primary Color in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-20 11:44:14.043