This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Primary Color for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Primary Color from your PCPrimary Color
. Open here
for more details on Primary Color. You can see more info on Primary Color at http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Primary Color is C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. utilPrimaryColor.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 457.24 KB (468216 bytes) on disk.
Primary Color contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.64 MB (1721456
bytes) on disk.
- PrimaryColorUninstall.exe (242.13 KB)
- updatePrimaryColor.exe (458.24 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- utilPrimaryColor.exe (457.24 KB)
The current page applies to Primary Color version 2015.07.08.142828
only. You can find below a few links to other Primary Color releases:
...click to view all...
Primary Color is a program by the software company Primary Color. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to remove Primary Color is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Primary Color from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Primary Color or simply activate the Search field and type in "Primary Color". The Primary Color application will be found very quickly. After you click Primary Color in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Primary Color, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Primary Color:
- The software company is: http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Primary Color.
8. After uninstalling Primary Color, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Primary Color which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Primary Color using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Primary Color by Primary Color from your computer, we are not saying that Primary Color by Primary Color is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Primary Color supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-07-20 16:41:26.957