Primary Color is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Primary Color from your PCPrimary Color
. More information on Primary Color can be seen here
. More details about Primary Color can be found at http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
. Primary Color is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Primary Color folder, subject to the user's choice. Primary Color's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is named PrimaryColor.BrowserAdapter.exe and occupies 105.41 KB (107944 bytes).
The executables below are part of Primary Color. They occupy an average of 2.21 MB (2320920
bytes) on disk.
- PrimaryColorUninstall.exe (242.87 KB)
- utilPrimaryColor.exe (635.91 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- PrimaryColor.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.41 KB)
- PrimaryColor.BrowserAdapter64.exe (122.91 KB)
This data is about Primary Color version 2015.11.24.131100
alone. For other Primary Color versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Primary Color is a program marketed by Primary Color. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK way to erase Primary Color is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Primary Color with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Primary Color or simply activate the Search field and type in "Primary Color". If it exists on your system the Primary Color app will be found very quickly. After you click Primary Color in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Primary Color, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Primary Color:
- The web site of the program is: http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Primary Color.
8. After uninstalling Primary Color, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Primary Color which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Primary Color using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Primary Color by Primary Color from your computer, nor are we saying that Primary Color by Primary Color is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Primary Color supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-09 09:35:50.780