Primary Color is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Primary Color from your systemPrimary Color
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Primary Color. You can see more info about Primary Color at http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color folder (same installation drive as Windows). Primary Color's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is called utilPrimaryColor.exe and it has a size of 453.74 KB (464632 bytes).
The executables below are part of Primary Color. They occupy about 695.90 KB (712600
bytes) on disk.
- PrimaryColorUninstall.exe (242.16 KB)
- utilPrimaryColor.exe (453.74 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.07.23.143127
of Primary Color. You can find below a few links to other Primary Color versions:
...click to view all...
Primary Color is an application offered by Primary Color. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. This can be hard because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to remove Primary Color is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Primary Color from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Primary Color or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Primary Color". The Primary Color application will be found very quickly. When you click Primary Color in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Primary Color, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Primary Color:
- The publisher is: http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Primary Color.
8. After removing Primary Color, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Primary Color that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Primary Color with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Primary Color by Primary Color from your computer, nor are we saying that Primary Color by Primary Color is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Primary Color supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-23 18:20:34.940