Primary Color is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Primary Color from your systemPrimary Color
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Primary Color. You can see more info about Primary Color at http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color folder (same installation drive as Windows). Primary Color's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is called utilPrimaryColor.exe and it has a size of 453.74 KB (464632 bytes).
The executables below are part of Primary Color. They occupy about 695.90 KB (712600
bytes) on disk.
- PrimaryColorUninstall.exe (242.16 KB)
- utilPrimaryColor.exe (453.74 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.07.23.143127
of Primary Color. You can find below a few links to other Primary Color versions:
...click to view all...
Primary Color is an application offered by Primary Color. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. This can be hard because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to remove Primary Color is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Primary Color from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Primary Color or simply click the Search feature and type in "Primary Color". The Primary Color application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Primary Color in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Primary Color, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Primary Color:
- The publisher is: http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Primary Color.
8. After removing Primary Color, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Primary Color that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Primary Color with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Primary Color by Primary Color from your computer, nor are we saying that Primary Color by Primary Color is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Primary Color supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-07-23 18:20:34.940