This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Primary Color for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Primary Color from your computerPrimary Color
. Further information on Primary Color can be seen here
. More information about Primary Color can be found at http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
. Primary Color is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. Primary Color's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 105.74 KB (108280 bytes) on disk and is named PrimaryColor.BrowserAdapter.exe.
Primary Color contains of the executables below. They take 2.67 MB (2799768
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PrimaryColorUninstall.exe (243.20 KB)
- utilPrimaryColor.exe (640.24 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- PrimaryColor.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.74 KB)
- PrimaryColor.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.24 KB)
- PrimaryColor.expext.exe (112.74 KB)
- PrimaryColor.PurBrowse64.exe (345.24 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.11.06.090432
of Primary Color. You can find here a few links to other Primary Color releases:
...click to view all...
Primary Color is a program marketed by the software company Primary Color. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Primary Color is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Primary Color with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Primary Color or simply click the Search field and type in "Primary Color". If it exists on your system the Primary Color app will be found automatically. When you click Primary Color in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Primary Color, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Primary Color:
- The publisher is: http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Primary Color.
8. After removing Primary Color, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Primary Color that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Primary Color with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Primary Color by Primary Color from your computer, nor are we saying that Primary Color by Primary Color is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Primary Color in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-06 10:06:24.637