Primary Color is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Primary Color from your systemPrimary Color
. Go over here
for more details on Primary Color. More information about the program Primary Color can be found at http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
. Usually the Primary Color program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Primary Color folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Primary Color. PrimaryColor.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 105.41 KB (107944 bytes) on disk.
Primary Color installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.63 MB (2753928
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PrimaryColorUninstall.exe (242.90 KB)
- utilPrimaryColor.exe (646.41 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- PrimaryColor.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.41 KB)
- PrimaryColor.BrowserAdapter64.exe (122.91 KB)
- PrimaryColor.expext.exe (112.41 KB)
- PrimaryColor.PurBrowse.exe (289.41 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2016.02.26.231610
of Primary Color. For other Primary Color versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Primary Color is a program released by the software company Primary Color. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY solution to remove Primary Color is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Primary Color using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Primary Color or simply click the Search feature and type in "Primary Color". The Primary Color program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Primary Color in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Primary Color, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Primary Color:
- The web site of the application is: http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Primary Color.
8. After uninstalling Primary Color, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Primary Color that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Primary Color with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Primary Color by Primary Color from your PC, nor are we saying that Primary Color by Primary Color is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Primary Color supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-28 01:18:01.180