This info is about Primary Color for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Primary Color from your systemPrimary Color
. Take a look here
for more information on Primary Color. More details about Primary Color can be found at http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Primary Color folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Primary Color is C:\Program Files\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. utilPrimaryColor.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 648.41 KB (663976 bytes) on disk.
Primary Color installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.01 MB (2112768
bytes) on disk.
- PrimaryColorUninstall.exe (242.92 KB)
- utilPrimaryColor.exe (648.41 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
This data is about Primary Color version 2015.12.03.011127
alone. For more Primary Color versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Primary Color is a program marketed by the software company Primary Color. Some people decide to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Primary Color is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Primary Color from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Primary Color or simply click the Search field and type in "Primary Color". If it exists on your system the Primary Color program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Primary Color in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Primary Color, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Primary Color:
- The web site of the program is: http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Primary Color.
8. After uninstalling Primary Color, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Primary Color which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Primary Color with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Primary Color by Primary Color from your PC, we are not saying that Primary Color by Primary Color is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Primary Color in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-08 14:14:08.333