This web page is about Primary Color for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Primary Color from your systemPrimary Color
. You can read more on Primary Color or check for application updates here
. Click on http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
to get more information about Primary Color on Primary Color's website. Usually the Primary Color application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Primary Color directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Primary Color is C:\Program Files\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe. Primary Color's primary file takes around 462.24 KB (473336 bytes) and its name is utilPrimaryColor.exe.
The executable files below are part of Primary Color. They occupy about 704.41 KB (721312
bytes) on disk.
- PrimaryColorUninstall.exe (242.16 KB)
- utilPrimaryColor.exe (462.24 KB)
The current web page applies to Primary Color version 2015.09.15.203629
only. Click on the links below for other Primary Color versions:
...click to view all...
Primary Color is an application marketed by Primary Color. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Primary Color is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Primary Color from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Primary Color or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Primary Color". If it is installed on your PC the Primary Color program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Primary Color in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Primary Color, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Primary Color:
- The publisher is: http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Primary Color.
8. After uninstalling Primary Color, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Primary Color that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Primary Color using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Primary Color by Primary Color from your computer, nor are we saying that Primary Color by Primary Color is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Primary Color supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-09-16 19:16:08.353