Primary Color is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Primary Color from your computerPrimary Color
. More data about Primary Color can be read here
. More information about Primary Color can be seen at http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Primary Color is C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Primary Color's main file takes about 105.74 KB (108280 bytes) and is named PrimaryColor.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The executable files below are part of Primary Color. They take an average of 2.29 MB (2397824
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PrimaryColorUninstall.exe (242.17 KB)
- utilPrimaryColor.exe (451.24 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- PrimaryColor.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.74 KB)
- PrimaryColor.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.24 KB)
- PrimaryColor.expext.exe (99.24 KB)
- PrimaryColor.PurBrowse64.exe (345.24 KB)
The current page applies to Primary Color version 2015.06.09.172509
only. You can find below a few links to other Primary Color versions:
...click to view all...
Primary Color is a program offered by the software company Primary Color. Some computer users choose to remove it. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to remove Primary Color is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Primary Color with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Primary Color or simply click the Search feature and type in "Primary Color". If it is installed on your PC the Primary Color program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Primary Color in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Primary Color, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Primary Color:
- The web site of the program is: http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Primary Color.
8. After removing Primary Color, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Primary Color which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Primary Color with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Primary Color by Primary Color from your computer, we are not saying that Primary Color by Primary Color is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Primary Color in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-06-09 23:42:07.410