Primary Color is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Primary Color from your systemPrimary Color
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Primary Color. Click on http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
to get more facts about Primary Color on Primary Color's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Primary Color. The application's main executable file is named PrimaryColorUninstall.exe and occupies 242.15 KB (247960 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Primary Color. They occupy 242.15 KB (247960
bytes) on disk.
- PrimaryColorUninstall.exe (242.15 KB)
The current web page applies to Primary Color version 2015.10.14.071855
alone. For other Primary Color versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Primary Color is an application offered by the software company Primary Color. Frequently, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to remove Primary Color is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Primary Color using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Primary Color or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Primary Color". If it is installed on your PC the Primary Color program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Primary Color in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Primary Color, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Primary Color:
- The web site of the program is: http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Primary Color.
8. After removing Primary Color, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Primary Color which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Primary Color with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Primary Color by Primary Color from your computer, nor are we saying that Primary Color by Primary Color is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Primary Color in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-10-14 11:20:50.610