Primary Color is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Primary Color from your computerPrimary Color
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Primary Color. Further information about Primary Color can be seen at http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Primary Color is C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe. Primary Color's primary file takes about 631.74 KB (646904 bytes) and its name is utilPrimaryColor.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Primary Color. They occupy about 1.98 MB (2077832
bytes) on disk.
- PrimaryColorUninstall.exe (242.15 KB)
- utilPrimaryColor.exe (631.74 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
This info is about Primary Color version 2015.05.13.002344
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Primary Color:
...click to view all...
Primary Color is a program by the software company Primary Color. Some computer users want to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to remove Primary Color is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Primary Color from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Primary Color or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Primary Color". The Primary Color program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Primary Color in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Primary Color, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Primary Color:
- The publisher is: http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Primary Color.
8. After uninstalling Primary Color, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Primary Color that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Primary Color using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Primary Color by Primary Color from your computer, we are not saying that Primary Color by Primary Color is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Primary Color supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 16:11:57.317