Primary Color is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Primary Color from your computerPrimary Color
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Primary Color. Further information about Primary Color can be seen at http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Primary Color is C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe. Primary Color's primary file takes about 631.74 KB (646904 bytes) and its name is utilPrimaryColor.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Primary Color. They occupy about 1.98 MB (2077832
bytes) on disk.
- PrimaryColorUninstall.exe (242.15 KB)
- utilPrimaryColor.exe (631.74 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
This info is about Primary Color version 2015.05.13.002344
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Primary Color:
...click to view all...
Primary Color is a program by the software company Primary Color. Some computer users want to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to remove Primary Color is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Primary Color from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Primary Color or simply click the Search feature and type in "Primary Color". If it exists on your system the Primary Color app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Primary Color in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Primary Color, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Primary Color:
- The publisher is: http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Primary Color.
8. After uninstalling Primary Color, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Primary Color that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Primary Color using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Primary Color by Primary Color from your computer, we are not saying that Primary Color by Primary Color is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Primary Color supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 16:11:57.317