This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Primary Color for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Primary Color from your systemPrimary Color
. Go over here
where you can read more on Primary Color. You can get more details on Primary Color at http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
. Primary Color is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Primary Color is C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe. PrimaryColor.BrowserAdapter.exe is the Primary Color's main executable file and it occupies around 106.24 KB (108792 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Primary Color. They take about 2.33 MB (2439784
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PrimaryColorUninstall.exe (242.15 KB)
- utilPrimaryColor.exe (464.74 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- PrimaryColor.BrowserAdapter.exe (106.24 KB)
- PrimaryColor.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.74 KB)
- PrimaryColor.expext.exe (112.24 KB)
- PrimaryColor.PurBrowse64.exe (345.24 KB)
The current web page applies to Primary Color version 2015.06.21.142905
alone. You can find here a few links to other Primary Color versions:
...click to view all...
Primary Color is an application released by the software company Primary Color. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. This can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to erase Primary Color is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Primary Color from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Primary Color or simply activate the Search field and type in "Primary Color". If it exists on your system the Primary Color app will be found very quickly. After you click Primary Color in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Primary Color, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Primary Color:
- The publisher is: http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Primary Color.
8. After uninstalling Primary Color, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Primary Color which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Primary Color with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Primary Color by Primary Color from your computer, we are not saying that Primary Color by Primary Color is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Primary Color supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 15:59:21.437