Primary Color is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Primary Color from your PCPrimary Color
. You can read more on Primary Color or check for application updates here
. More information about the program Primary Color can be seen at http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
. Primary Color is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Primary Color is C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe. Primary Color's primary file takes around 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) and its name is 7za.exe.
The executable files below are part of Primary Color. They occupy about 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
This page is about Primary Color version 2015.05.22.042421
only. Click on the links below for other Primary Color versions:
...click to view all...
Primary Color is an application by the software company Primary Color. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Primary Color is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Primary Color from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Primary Color or simply activate the Search field and type in "Primary Color". The Primary Color application will be found automatically. After you click Primary Color in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Primary Color, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Primary Color:
- The publisher is: http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Primary Color.
8. After removing Primary Color, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Primary Color that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Primary Color using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Primary Color by Primary Color from your PC, nor are we saying that Primary Color by Primary Color is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Primary Color supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 16:15:02.070