This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Primary Color for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Primary Color from your systemPrimary Color
. You can find out more on Primary Color or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to Primary Color at http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
. Primary Color is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Primary Color directory, subject to the user's decision. Primary Color's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 105.74 KB (108280 bytes) on disk and is named PrimaryColor.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The executable files below are part of Primary Color. They occupy about 2.26 MB (2367616
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PrimaryColorUninstall.exe (242.17 KB)
- utilPrimaryColor.exe (457.74 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- PrimaryColor.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.74 KB)
- PrimaryColor.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.24 KB)
- PrimaryColor.expext.exe (112.24 KB)
- PrimaryColor.PurBrowse.exe (289.74 KB)
The current web page applies to Primary Color version 2015.07.24.143118
only. You can find here a few links to other Primary Color releases:
...click to view all...
Primary Color is a program released by Primary Color. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Primary Color is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Primary Color from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Primary Color or simply activate the Search field and type in "Primary Color". If it is installed on your PC the Primary Color program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Primary Color in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Primary Color, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Primary Color:
- The software company is: http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Primary Color.
8. After uninstalling Primary Color, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Primary Color which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Primary Color with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Primary Color by Primary Color from your PC, we are not saying that Primary Color by Primary Color is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Primary Color supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-24 15:44:18.060